Wednesday, April 16, 2008

bad start, good finish

So today was a very important day: scale 1 quad of a III and 1 of a II and the rest a senior was screening for boards. He had already came in and had OD and x-rays. He no-showed!! I called everyone I could think of and then remembered that my room-mate Carly had come in one time for Jackie for an OD. She said she wanted to wait to be cleaned until I needed her, so today was the day. We did a pano (which I offered to pay for) and then cleaned her 4 quads. I guess I'll definatley have 65 quads, but I'm praying that that class II/III will come back. But at least all I have left to do is: 2 PE's, 1 quad III, 3 quads II. I think that is manageable. I'm just counting down the days to where I can finally get some sleep and not worry whether or not my patient will show up the next day!

No comments: