Thursday, October 9, 2008

10/9/08

Today I saw 4 patients! It was nuts and I didn't feel very good, but I had to forget that I wanted to puke and just keep going. Plus, all the girls in my pod and clinic are so sweet and helped me more than they realized. They were life-savers. In the morning I saw a 7 year old boy who was so well-mannered. I wish all the kids I saw were as cooperative and sweet. I passed off my diagnodent and sealant PE. Then I did an OD/mockboard screening on a Hispanic lady and she qualified! 13 'clicks' in the LL quad, yay! In the afternoon, I saw a class 2 who only had one quad left to scale. It was really cool because I gave my first real injection on her, an IA and long buccal. It was so awesome! My last patient was a 10 year old boy who was also very sweet. We did 2 BWX and got him finished pretty quick, mostly because I was mentally done for the day. Longest day of my life, at least it was productive!

No comments: