Sunday, November 30, 2008

11/20/08

Yay, I can't believe it was the last day of VA this semester! I really became fond of Connie, and hope next semester is as great. Even though I had a no-show at 8am, there was a 9:30 pt scheduled. Let me tell you, this lady definately tried my patience and sanity. The first test was when I tried to take out her dentures. (she had a total of 3 teeth). She took one look at the cup full of water and a denture tablet and freaked out. "No, I'm not putting my dentures in THAT stuff!" "Last time they used that, it went right through me and I pooped my pants in the elevator!" It took everything I had not to laugh so hard I would drop the cup. Next she was telling me that a doctor in Phoenix was trying to kill her using radiation. Can you guess how the x-rays went?? It wasn't very fun then, but I'm sure I'll laugh about it for months...

No comments: