Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1/15/09

Yay for 1b's!!! That is about all I'm getting these days, at least they're easy and usually on time. I also got in some bwx, which I feel get easier and better every time. My pm pt was legally blind due to macular degeneration. It astounded me to hear all the things he had accomplished: Master's in education, writing a book, in the process of filming a documentary. I think every aspect of life comes down to 2 choices, to live well or to not live. He was an inspiration to me and I hope when I come across hard times I remember his attitude and perseverance.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Your right 1Bs are easy. I am sorry that you have had some problems with no show patients. That is tough to take. It sounds like you have had some good clinical experiences though.