Monday, March 3, 2008

Class II

I was glad to see my class III's son today who ended up being a class II. This was the first time I had seen hyperplastic gums in person. I felt so bad because even probing was painful for him. I didn't get to scaling because I did a FMX and BWX, but I gave him some peridex and he will be back after spring break. It was interesting to see the calculus on the films. It worked great as an OHI tool for him to actually see what was causing all the pain and inflammation. I know that he will have to get numb, but that will be good because then I can just go to work and get everything. I'm excited for wednesday, I see my first IA!

3 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

Wow...spread some of that family around! ha ha

I am glad that he was a bit responsive to OHI and that you could get a FMX!

Way to Go!

tiffers said...

That's great! Sounds like you got a lot of requirements from one family. You should ask them if there is anyone else in their family that wants to come in. :)

Trent and Cas said...

he sounds like a good patient...did he qualify for boards?? :)