Wednesday, February 27, 2008

exam

So I have to say today was freaking awesome! It was just an all-around good day. I took 4 digital BWX that didn't need retakes, scaled all 4 quads of my new IB exam patient and passed off my selective polishing PE and got him out the door before 10:45am. I was so excited because I didn't miss ONE spot, that is like a record for me... I'm also excited because he wants to come back and get sealants. I've been noticing that I use alot of extra-oral fulcrums especially on 2nd and 3rd molars. It feels comfortable and just WORKS. I wish everyday went as smoothly as today; clinic is definately a roller coaster from day to day. Monday I am seeing my class III's 30 year old son and am hoping for a class II {good for me, bad for him :( } and pass off my universal scaling PE.

No comments: