Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No luck atal..

So today I had a funny feeling that my patient wouldn't show, I was right. Damn the weather. She was a class II, which makes it worse. Me and jackie got to trek around campus hoping some nice person would agree to be tortured and then have to pay for it in addition to missing their class. We had no luck. I passed off my sharpening PE and sharpened the rest of my instruments, which by the way, I haven't even hardly used!! I was a total waste of space today. How can our grade be so dependent on other people??? Hopefully next week goes better, I can't trust anyone...

2 comments:

Trent and Cas said...

That is such a bummer! It so so crappy when patients do that! Even worse when your faculty makes you treck out in the snow! They always made us do that! Ugh! Sorry :(

The Pyper's! said...

Um.... totally agree on the fact that our grade depends on our patients sense of responsibility and commitment! What the heck is that all about??