Monday, February 4, 2008

Today was great!

I was so happy about how today went! First of all, my patient showed up, on time and I finished 4 quads of a IB. Such a major improvement from last week... She had a baby girl about 3 weeks ago and brought her to the appointment. At first I was a little nervous about how we would work around/keep her safe, but she just slept on her mom's stomach while I worked on her. She was such an ANGEL, big brown eyes and the longest eyelashes I have seen on a baby! Although I missed a couple of spots on her max. molars interproximally, I was glad that I got everything off on the lower anteriors where I always miss stuff. I passed off my explorer PE and wednesday hope to pass off anterior and posterior scaling.

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

Yeah!! All done that is awesome and not only was your patient on time but they actually came! Awesome!