Tuesday, February 26, 2008

bittersweet

So today was ok, my class III came back to finish the last 3 quads, but for some reason these 3 quads were really difficult. It seriously took me the entire time to scale her and I missed alot of spots. I really don't feel confident when a certain professor is my instructor. Her thoughts and explanations are so hard to follow and when I asked her to pass my ultrasonic PE off, she got half-way through and then just left. I didnt care though, I just gave myself 3's and 4's and turned it in. She can deal with it how she wants. I'm such a brat i know!! I just feel like there's only so much I can do personally to succeed if others are not trying to help my position. I know she means well, but I can never follow her thought-process. Anyway, I don't need anymore quads of a class III! On to class II's and Ia's...

No comments: