Wednesday, February 20, 2008

class III baybay

I am so relieved today! Not only did my patient show up, she was a class III. This was my first real experience using my ultrasonic and dealing with heavy calculus supra and sub. I took 4 vert. BWX, but needed some supplementals for her 3rds and passed off anterior scaling. I almost gagged when I was using my H 6/7 on her lower anterior linguals and calculus was flying all over the room. I must say it was cool though feeling like I'm actually 'cleaning' something. I only finished 1 quad(LL), but started on her UL. She seemed really compliant and like she would be willing to come back. I can't wait to finish her, way funner than a IB.

1 comment:

The Pyper's! said...

That is so awesome! I have not had anything like that yet! Way to go on the BWX and supps!