Wednesday, February 13, 2008

yay for a break!

Well I don't want to talk about or remember monday, so I will talk about today! We went over removable prosthesis, diagnodent, insurance coding and ultrasonics. I personally found the ultrasonic instruction to be the most helpful. We had really only gone over and practiced using them once before this but alot of patients could have benefitted from using it. I feel more confident now, and will be especially grateful when my class III comes in march 3rd. Today was boring, but pretty helpful and a nice break from seeing a patient. I really noticed that you have to make physical contact with the calculus to have any effect on it (at least on the typodonts and fake calculus). I also noticed how much strength it takes to hold and instrument with an ultrasonic.

No comments: